im due for my period on the 13

i have been cramping having headaches nausea and dizziness for like 3 weeks what would be causeing this. my dizziness is only at night time

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 5:09 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Are you trying to get pregnant? You post these questions monthly
    Anonymous

• i do not post these monthly and no not trying to get pregnant we use birth control and condoms
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 5:17 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Then I doubt you are pregnant if you use birth control and condoms
    Anonymous

• i wasnt asking if im pregnant just wondering what would be causing this
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 5:30 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I was the same way if you started a new bc pill it takes awhile for your body to get used to it. I am on yaz and for the first few months I was having these symptoms so I asked my dr and she said it could be the bc...keep watching your symptoms and periods and see if it goes away after awhile if not you should see the dr. Good luck..and to the person who posted 3 posts anonymously you are weak if you cant even say something and not show your profile.
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 5:46 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Many dietary factors can contribute to severe PMS symptoms; caffiene, chemical preservatives and colors, sodium, beef and dairy.Be sure that you are drinking lots of water. I have had a lot of success with a Chinese herb called dong kwai or dong quay.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:48 PM on May. 8, 2009