Do you feel bad for the children who's mothers gave them stupid fathers?

You know, the women who get pregnant by a druggie, criminal, asshole, abuser, deat beat, alcoholic. Then the poor kid has to grow up knowing he is the product of a loser dad. And even worse are the ones who grow up having to deal with this guy. The ones who are abused and neglected by their own father. To me, those women are just as stupid as the ones who are abusing, doing the drugs, being drunk all the time, etc themselves.
I understand that some men change and become alcoholics or whatever later on. And some women get knocked up not knowing how pathetic the man is. But I feel bad for the innocent kids who are dragged into the sad life by irresponsible mothers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on May. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• eye rolling

Anonymous

• And for bad for your children, their mother is a judgemental bitch. Mind your own damn business!
    Anonymous

• ok
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 5:12 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Um OK!
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:13 PM on May. 8, 2009

• WOW...aren't we quite the judgemental person??? Because all of the cases of abuse out there are from "deadbeat" type of dads right?? There aren't any affluential, business men that abuse their children??

Sometimes we make mistakes, sometimes the product of what some consider a mistake rises above and creates. Can't we all just be happy that there is another wonderful life, and hope that thier life is worth something to whomever it comes in contact with??

Are all mothers good moms, no, but your "situation" doesn't automatically classify you as a good parent, there are plenty of wealthy "bad" parents out there.
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 5:28 PM on May. 8, 2009

• God bless u- u need it
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 5:41 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I kinda know what she's talking about here ladies...I am one of those ladies and I don't take offense to it. I was 16 when I got pregnant and thought I was soooo in love. When I had my son his dad didn't grow up like I did, he was constantly not working, didn't take care of my son or anything. I finally left him when I was 18. My son's dad has never helped me with him, not with school, when he is sick..nothing. When my son was 7 he got married and the girl made him have me take a paternity test, he promised he would change if my oldest was his..that he would be there for him, well nothing changed. he works and pays his child support when he wants to, he doesn't want to see my son but he wont sign over his parental rights either! My husband has been raising my son since he was 2 1/2 and I thank god for him every day, my son is an amazing kid with a stupid looser dad..I opened my legs though..lol!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:01 PM on May. 8, 2009

• troll
    Anonymous

• Wow all these responses are talking about OP being judgemental when they are the ones being judgmental of her. Do you ladies really think it is OK that women get knocked up by idiots???
    A HUGE part of being a mother is making sure your children are safe and well taken care of. Leaving the child with a druggie dad is NOT responsible and is putting the child in GRAVE danger. And you guys want to judge her for feeling bad for the kids? That is real smart defend the idiots and make fun of those who speak out against the idiots.
    Yes a mom who gives her baby a horrible father is stupid. She is just as much at fault when the guys beats the baby to death.
    Anonymous

• Yea my SIL did that. She opened her legs and got pregnant 4 times by three different dads who are all in and out of jail. They are bad men and she is stupid for having kids with them.
    Anonymous