tattoo idea ...

hey girls, i want to get a tattoo (nothing huge) that represents my son but im not sure.. i was thinking maybe a rose with thorns that represents motherhood being beauiful even with the thorns... or maybe a star that is colored in red because he was born at night and his birth month is a ruby... any ideas ladies?

kristalsfirst

Asked by kristalsfirst at 5:20 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like the rose idea.
    I know I've been trying to think of something too for my son.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:23 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I like the star idea. I wanna get something for my son too, but I want to get something that I can incorporate other future children in as well. I was thinking of doing birth flowers. (each month has a flower) I thought about starting a bouquet, and having a ribbon coming of of each flower with their date of birth. I just don't know where to put it!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 5:24 PM on May. 8, 2009

• if i could take a pic of the back of my shoulder i would show u mines- its a stork in flight with a bundled baby hanging out of his beak- and a banner with my oldest sons name hanging out of his foot- i plan on adding extra banners and names with my other sonss too as soon as im not preggo any more lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 5:30 PM on May. 8, 2009

• A liquor bottle with his name on it maybe?
    Anonymous

• His footprints
    Anonymous

• I think his handprint tatoooed on you is a good idea
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 5:34 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I always wanted to get a butterfly on my foot or shoulder with my husbands birthstone color as the center and incorporate the colors of mines and my soon to be 4 kids birthstones on the wings of the butterfly. I like your star idea.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 5:54 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Getting a tattoo on your foot hurts so bad!!! I got one on my right foot in Feb. I didn't cry, but I probably could have!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 6:20 PM on May. 8, 2009

• uh it does? I did hear it was like a tender part of your body, but my husband says it would be sexier there but I am a cry baby...I will cry! LOL I better re-think that!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:52 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Lizamafers - what's wrong with the footprints? My step-daughter is going to get my kids footprints tattooed on her. They can make a copy and shrink it down so they arn't as large. I thought it was touching.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:17 PM on May. 8, 2009