Do women have a right to be here if they arent mothers?

There are actually bitches here on cafemom who actually have the nerve, gaul who think that way!?! Im shocked and disguisted! What gives you the right to tell a women who is TTC to leave cafemom cause she doesnt have any kids nor has she been pregnant? Consider yourself lucky that you have kids (or on the way). You have no business being on cafemom if ur gonna stoop so low and say judge a women so harshly!

- Wether you have had a misscarriage, still born, a child of urs die, were once a mom, my heart goes out to you and im so sorry for your loss! You have just as much right to here any to celebrate mothers day as any of us mothers do!

Have any of you ladies seen stuff like this? I had no idea, until now shit like this was being said here on cafemom!

kahala

Asked by kahala at 5:28 PM on May. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• ** shaking my head*** ignorancew and intolerance surrounds us.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:30 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I had no idea this was going on either until now. Thats soooo cruel. I'm sorry to hear there are people that ingnorant here. I think maybe they shouldn't be here.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 5:34 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I can't believe someone said that to you. If you are TTC then you are trying to have a child. If you weren't welcomed here there wouldn't be groups for women that are TTC. The fact is there are many women on here that aren't TTC and don't have any children. I do not think they should be here. This site is called Cafemom not Cafewomen.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:53 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I think as long as you are AT LEAST TTC then you have EVERY right to be here.
    Mel85

Answer by Mel85 at 6:00 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I think it's fine, but if you're trying to get an abortion or not even TTC, then no way, go somewhere else. Also, if you don't have kids, then don't give me advice on how to raise mine. Otherwise, I don't care.
    Anonymous

• I do not think they should be on this site if they are not TTC or mothers of living children. It may sound harsh but just because you give birth to a child that does not make you a mother.
    Anonymous

• Ouch, Anon 9:13.......that WAS really harsh. I think anyone who has ever been pregnant is a mother....but like the saying goes anyone can be a mother, it takes someone special to be a mommy....If someone lost a child to miscarriage or some other traumatic event I believe they have every right to be here and to consider themselves a mommy.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:33 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have three living children, and one that passed away. I am just as much mother to that little boy as I am the three that are still here, and would still be every bit his mother if the other three were not here.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 11:23 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I am the same person who wrote Annoymously 8 13. I am also a mother who lost a child. I do not think that that makes me a mother. I am sorry if I came off as harsh I do not mean too at all. We all have different opinions and can't always agree. I did state my opinion respectfully though.
    Anonymous

• not moms of DOGS and that is all (seen a FEW of those) if somene is prego with #1 or TTC or in the process of adoption sure why not there are groups that cover them. the freaks with only dogs as children and no plans for the human sort at this time that come on here and tell everyone what there doing wrong um BYE BYE to them :)
    AmyG1976

Answer by AmyG1976 at 9:48 AM on May. 9, 2009