Sex during pregnancy.

Can being sexually active while your pregnant hurt my baby?

ArmyM0mmy2Be

Asked by ArmyM0mmy2Be at 5:30 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont think so...as long as it doesnt hurt to do it..and you dont do it to rough it should be ok
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 5:32 PM on May. 8, 2009

• throughtout my whole pregnancy ive been worried my boyfriend is gonna squish the baby when hes on top lol I know he isnt but still
    Anonymous

• sex during pregnancy is perfectly safe. unless your doc tells you otherwise!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 5:38 PM on May. 8, 2009

• no have fun don't worry the baby will be ok. try new postions thats comfortable 4 u. AND GET IT ON LOL
    Anonymous

• We have sex allllllll the time... and im 20 weeks. he cant keep his hands off my new curves lol. one time i started bleeding they said it is because ur cervix is full of blood vessels while pegnant and just wait 5 days if that happens but either way if u r scared call ur dr it doesnt hurt to ask!
    Mrs.Finley

Answer by Mrs.Finley at 5:42 PM on May. 8, 2009

• If I have sex while I am pregnant it won't hurt your baby....lol...just kidding, no it is perfectly normal and healthy to have sex while you are pregnant unless it is really hurting or causing contractions, then I would be concerned.
    Anonymous

• nope. You and the baby will be fine unless you get Dr orders to abstain.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:05 PM on May. 8, 2009

• sex while preg is actually good for you as it helps maternal blood flow to the area, which they have found aids in labor. Unless doc puts you on pelvic rest youa re fine. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:13 PM on May. 8, 2009

• DO IT! its the most natural thing in the world, next to giving birth. as long as it still feels comfortable for you both. the baby isnt even close to the penis when it inside so no harm, as long as you arent in labor tryin to do it you will be fine!
    alidubi

Answer by alidubi at 7:18 PM on May. 8, 2009