were can i find

cheap health insurences to go see my obgyn doctor .cause i do not have health insur... and i am really trying for my second baby this month or june month and my pereiod
just wont get back on cycle since i had my baby 6 month ago and i really need to see a doctor please help me,so i have a bbay

beautyis

Asked by beautyis at 5:43 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You only just had a baby 6 months ago. Concentrate on your baby and yourself and affording health insurance before you think of having another. What's the rush in having another baby so soon? If you can't afford health insurance or if you or your husband/SO doesn't have a decent job in which insurance is provided how will you afford another baby? Sometimes NEEDS outweigh WANTS!
    Anonymous

• I saw a commercial for Cinergy Health. They say they cover pregnancy and cost about $6.00 a day.

I don't know if they will be right for you.

http://www.cinergyhealth.com/

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:51 PM on May. 8, 2009