Summer Video Color Flat Screen Baby Monitor... Would it work well for watching my 3yr old play down stairs?

I hate to drop that much $$$ on a Video monitor and it not do the job. I can't be in the play room all the time so I thought this might be something that works.. What do you think? Should i just go with a regular monitor and listen ?

emturner

Asked by emturner at 6:00 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i had one in the kids room for a long time and it was great but since I could not mount(couldnt mount it on the wall probly in a crner) it in a good place to get a picture of the whole room it was flusterating but it is great it peek n on them just so you know what happening. It will take some testing but you should be able to get it in a good spot
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:28 AM on May. 9, 2009

• i dont c y u need anything? just check on her and dont have stuff in her reach thats goig to hurt her. but if u dont feel comfy with that, i think just a baby moniter would work but i dont think u really need anything.
    lilysmommy23

Answer by lilysmommy23 at 12:16 AM on May. 9, 2009