How do you wait to have sex?

Be truthfull what is the longest you waited 2 have sex with someone u just meet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Did you want the longest time I've waited or how soon after we met?

Longest I ever waited was 6 months (and that was when I was a virgin)

The shortest was about 30 minutes! LOL (and no regrets to all you prudes out there! LOL)
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:55 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Wow... I think I waited two months with one guy I dated... haha... I didn't really "date" many guys. I had a lot of friends with benefits. My DH and I had sex on our first date..... Some things I'm not proud of, but I do not regret any of my past.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 6:24 PM on May. 8, 2009

• one guy i didn't do it with at all, another guy it took about 6 months, with one guy i didn't do it with him while dating, but i did have sex with him after we broke up and i was dating someone else who i was trying to get rid of...as for my dh, i'd say we waited only a few weeks.
    Anonymous

• I have only had sex with 3 men in my life. The first didnt give me a choice initally, threatened my family if i left, then took it when ever he wanted with no concern for me. The second was a one night stand and ALOT of alcohol was involved. Seeing as how I dont remember that night, i am hard pressed to count it. The third and final was my hubby. We knew each other for 6 years before we ever became a couple, then once we got together it was 4 months before we had sex, and we were married at that point.
    Anonymous

• forever. I've met lots of men I have not had sex with.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:59 PM on May. 8, 2009

• 2 months or so from meeting, 2 weeks or so from dating. I have only had sex with hubby and we started dating like a month after we met and I waited 2 weeks after that to have sex with him because I wanted to have my birthday first.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:40 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have only had sex with dh and we were together 2 years before we got married and we waited until we were married.
    Anonymous