Dry mouth every night....

I am waking up w/ a completely dry mouth, no saliva at all until I get up and move. I now have a sore throat that has lasted a few days. No fever, no aches, nothing, do you think that the sore throat is from being dry every night? This is makin me crazy. I am keeping water next to me and will drink it whenever I wake up to go to the bathroom, but what else can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you taking any meds?
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 6:36 PM on May. 8, 2009

• No meds.
    Anonymous

• You may be sleeping with your mouth open and snoring. My mouth gets *wicked* dry when this happens. Are you sleeping on your back?
    MizKizzy

Answer by MizKizzy at 6:39 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I'm sleeping on my sides, and I'm sure my mouth is wide open. I just can't get rid of this sore throat, and it wont go away as long as I keep sleeping this way. Its making me crazy!
    Anonymous

• my throat was sore for like 2 days but I had a fan on low and the ac on too and with the weather changing it could be it too. My mouth is dry alot when I brush my teeth before bed
    Anonymous