Men

My baby daddy. We have been together for three years and he called me today and says he wants nothing to do with me unless I give him money. We recently found out that we are having a baby and test came back that something may be wrong with the baby. I did have an abortion in the beginning of are relationship which I regret everyday of my life. He took me to the appt for the abortion. He says that god is punishing me for that. That is why there is something wrong with the baby. He wants me to call my family and get him a thousand dollars if I want him to stay with me. I am pregnant and stressed out. I feel really really dumb right now. Is he right???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• You are not being punished sweetie, God doesnt work that way. But that man is a pig and an ass and you need to get rid of him now. Why in the heck does he want you to pay him, is he so wonderful that he deserves a fee? The nex time he says that tell him people who get paid for love are called whores in the bible nd what does he think God thinks of THAT? Good luck with your babay and tell that man to go to hell.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:43 PM on May. 8, 2009

• He's not right. If he's going to demand money just to stay with you, get rid of him ASAP. You and your baby are much better off without someone like that. That's just sick!
    Anonymous

• TELL HIM TO F*** OFF AND USE THE MONEY ON YOUR BABY. THE PAST IS THE PAST AND NOBODY IS PUNISHING YOU FOR ANYTHING. JUST THINK POSITIVE. YOU DON'T NEED TO BE PAYING ANYONE YOU JUST NEED TO WORRY ABOUT STAYING POSITIVE THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY SO YOU CAN PREPARE YOURSELF FOR YOUR LIL ONE.
    Anonymous

• Leave him. You are not being punished for having an abortion. Even if "god" did punish people for having abortions, I really doubt he'd harm your unborn innocent child because of something you did.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:40 PM on May. 8, 2009

• WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Dont give him nothin but the boot!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I agree but if I were you I would threaten to report him for attempted extortion and by the way he sounds I would think about getting a restraing order cuz obviously he ain't right.
    Rozzy720

Answer by Rozzy720 at 6:42 PM on May. 8, 2009

• DTMFA!
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 6:43 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Why were you attracted to such a stupid man in the first place? And then got pregnant by him twice?? Evaluate the type of men that you are attracted too. He sounds like a total loser.
    Anonymous

• Don't give him a cent sweetie. You keep that money for you and the baby. I'm really sorry to hear about the problems in your pregnancy. I would kick his behind to the curb so fast and hard that he would be sure to have a broken tailbone.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 6:45 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Tell him to get off his ass, get a job and make money himself to support his baby.
    lizgriff

Answer by lizgriff at 7:05 PM on May. 8, 2009