DID ANYONE TRY CASTOR OIL TO BRING ON LABOR?

Im not asking for a lecture on "how horrible it is and not to do it" i'm just asking if anyone used it and did it bring on labor- if so how long after and what castor oil mixture did you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I tried it and so did a friend of mine and all we got was horrible diareahha(sp sorry) and terrible crampos,a nd vomitting.. My doc letured me and basically said that its an old wives tale . The only thing that can help bring on labor is sex. The seman mixes with a RIPE cervix to help it dialate, any thing else is jsut and old wives tale.;
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:40 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My sister just did and she was in labor for days and it did nothing for her at all. She had to be induced

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 6:41 PM on May. 8, 2009

• made me vomit and I had diarrhea too. But, no labor! One week later I was induced at the hospitalbecause I was 42 weeks. That was my 1st pregnancy. With my subsequent pregnancies I didn't try to induce myself.

Anonymous

• i drank alot of raspberry leaf tea, it tones your uterus or soemthing, it can intensify your contractions, after acouple days of drinking it, i went into labor
    abbyl2490

Answer by abbyl2490 at 1:04 AM on May. 9, 2009