What was your favorite baby food?

My daughter and I have started our adventure into solid foods. So far we've only tried bananas and sweet potatoes. Out of the two, I prefer the sweet potatoes. The bananas are too sweet, eeuck.

So what was your favorite baby food you tried? (I sure look silly going "Mmmm yummy yummy!")

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:43 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I couldn't find it in the jar form, but in the travel packages I guess its gerber and its mixed berry or something like that. It looks purpleish blue, it is soooooo sooo good!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 6:45 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I loved the bananas!!!!! i think thats why i had 5 kids.....just to eat the bananas lol
    silly7

Answer by silly7 at 6:45 PM on May. 8, 2009

• The only kind I've tried and liked is the fruit dessert. But my son hasn't had it yet because he doesn't need dessert. Yes, I'm one of those mommies lol. But I'm scared to try any of the stuff he eats lol. Oh well I tried the applesauce...
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 7:02 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I have never tried it, but my kids both loved the Fruit Medley.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 7:09 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My LO loves Hawaiian delight. I can't shovel it fast enough. But I make most of my foods and currently she loves beets and brussel sprouts.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:33 PM on May. 8, 2009