Kinda personal, but I'm desperate! (Down-There Hair Question)

I've just gotten to that point in my pregnancy where I can't see a certain part of me I like to keep BARE. Does anyone have any advice that doesn't involve a razor, mirror, and a ton a patience? (this is the route I've always gone before, and I'm just not that into it!) I need alternatives!!!

mmmommy0207

Asked by mmmommy0207 at 6:47 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I asked my husband to shave me and he laughed, until he realized I was serious. Then he stopped laughing and did it. It was funny and awkward all at the same time.

Anonymous

• i had my hubby shave me. lol. maybe you can use nair but i dunno if you can use it down there
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:49 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My SO shaved me down there and my legs when I couldn't bend over to do it anymore. They are usually a lot more careful and meticulous than we are.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:31 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My DH did it for me.
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 8:23 PM on May. 8, 2009

• my hubby does it for me. I hate being anything but bare. He loves to shave me.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 9:03 PM on May. 8, 2009

• is hubby willing to help out? you just have to remind him, to be gentle
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:45 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Yeah def ask hubby to do it! I'm sure he wouldnt care of course!..lol.. Let him take care of you:)
    fashion2mama

Answer by fashion2mama at 11:17 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I tried diffrent products when I was preggo and none worked. finally i let my husband shave me.
    momsince01

Answer by momsince01 at 6:01 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I just stopped caring when I got too big. I wouldn't trust anyone else down there with a razor haha!

You could always go get a wax done if it's in your budget?
    disgustipated

Answer by disgustipated at 9:29 PM on May. 9, 2009