What is your daily exercise routine?

Desperately trying to shed after baby pounds, looking for baby friendly exercises!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Up at 5 to run. If I get it in early then I don't worry about it all day. It also revs up the metabolism for the day. I couldn't do it when I get home. Too tired, kids, to re-shower seems like such a hassle. I'm always back by 6:30, so DH gets kids up and when I get back all I need to do is jump in shower and get done.
    jmomof6

Answer by jmomof6 at 4:20 PM on May. 9, 2009

• I like to run too. I usually shoot for 5x a week, walk three miles run three miles. Sometimes I add in the bike and weights.
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 8:35 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I use work out videos mostly. Usually cardio and some strength training usually around 45-60 minutes a day. I'll slip in a 25 minute cardio, pilates, or stretching routing every few days. I've been jogging here and there too for something different.
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 1:00 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I wasn't ever able to stick with an exersize plan. Now I just make sure I'm on my feet doing something. My mornings consist of cleaning the entire house, and doing laundry ... That gets me moving alot, and I work muscles without even realizing I'm doing it. Then my afternoons I take the kids to the park, and run around with them. And at night things settle down, but after the kids go to bed I like to straighten up the house before my SO gets home from work. At first I was worn out with all the moving aroud, but now I don't even realize that I'm up all day. And I've noticed weight loose, and firming in my legs, arms, tummy, and other places of the body.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 1:49 AM on May. 15, 2009

• Sorrt forgot to say something else, haha! This way is great because everyone is happy! You get to loose the weight you want, hubby is happy the house is clean, and the kids get to play with their mommy on a daily basis.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 1:51 AM on May. 15, 2009