what do you think of the

pop tart commercial?
where its like ice cream sandwiches and stuff?
my 4 yr old thinks that we should make those, but oh my gosh!! the sugar!!!

I wouldn't be able to put him down for two days. . .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't seen it
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 6:53 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I agree...I am glad that my kids haven't spotted it yet. I can only imagine the sugar and the fat content....
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 6:54 PM on May. 8, 2009

• personally, I love pop tarts and so does my husband, however, I think combined with ice cream is a bit too much. I think I would vomit myself, and I don't think I would give that to my son. He is only 2 though (haha) so, no pop-tart ice cream sandwich for him (sorry buddy)
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 7:04 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Yeah...a bit over the top there.

Although...sugar tends to calm my oldest down...hmmmmmm.....wonder how many minutes of calm I could get out of one of those?!

lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:07 PM on May. 8, 2009

• haha I haven't seen it but when I read your question I was thinking "whats wrong with ice cream sandwiches?" but then I realized that you meant made with pop-tarts and all of a sudden that made it sound soooo much more sugary!! I don't think I'd go for that either lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 7:10 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Disgusting!!! never in my life would I give those things to my child - YEAH sugar, a long with red No. god-knows what, hydrogenated oils, high fructose - bla bla bla

How about making home made cookies and ice cream as a cooking/health/diet lesson... or making something similar with frozen yogurt and gram crackers, or SOMETHING -

KILL YOUR TELEVISION - SAVE YOUR CHILDREN!
    Anonymous