• In the Spotlight:

intelligender test?

So my MIL told me about this test at Walgreens that can predict your babies gender. Has anyone tired it yet? Its 30 bucks so Im kinda skeptical.. think its a neat idea though!

KylonsMom

Asked by KylonsMom at 6:52 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My Mom told me about it. You have to be at least 8 weeks along and there are some things that could make it have a false reading. I MIGHT go and get it tonight.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 6:56 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i didnt know there was a test like that that they sold at the store...if anyone gets it and tries it let me know i mite go get one on tuesday when i go by the nearest walgreens
    isaac1

Answer by isaac1 at 7:01 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Yes I have heard about it. www.intelligender.com The website has videos you can watch. You pee in the cup, put the lid on, swirl the sample so your urine activates the crystals in the cup and wait for 10 minutes. If it's green then you're having a boy. If it's orange then you are having a girl.

I am only 5 weeks at the most right now. I wanna try it though. I want to know if anyone else has tried it too.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:57 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Neat! i may try it to see if it works..i already know that i'm having a girl!
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 8:06 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I am still waiting for a sonogram to confirm intelligender's boy results. It was very easy, but it's only about 80% accurate so I certainly didn't run out to buy blue and baseballs!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:39 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Don't waste your money!! I took it twice and followed the directions. It said boy, but this morning at our ultrasound it turns out to be a girl!;-)
    chesswoman

Answer by chesswoman at 3:00 PM on Aug. 31, 2010