Digital photo frame question

My dad bought my mom a digital photo frame recently and for Mother's Day, I bought an SD card for it and I'm going to put a ton of pictures on it for her frame. I don't have a digital photo frame and really don't know much about them. Do my pictures have to all be landscape-oriented or all portrait-oriented, or can it be a mix? Anything else important I should know before I take the time to load up this card? Because it would really suck to give her a card of photos that won't work.

Silvertears1275

Asked by Silvertears1275 at 6:52 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• On mine it doesn't matter how you do it, they all work. I photo-shopped some of them and left others just the way there were when the pics were snapped and they all work just fine on it.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 6:58 PM on May. 8, 2009