Would six flags be enjoyable (and worth the $) for my 2 and 3 1/2 year olds?

linlee

Asked by linlee at 6:58 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• IMO.... No! Unless you want to hang out at the kiddie rides all-day-long! I took my oldest to Disney when she was 2-1/2 and it was a waste of money. She had fun, but I didn't. She has no memory of going either!

I plan on taking my ten year old this summer to six-flags. She is now old enough to ride stuff with me and have fun, and I will get a sitter for my younger two.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:02 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I don't think so. The six-flags here has a very small kiddie-land and I really doubt you'd wanna pay that much for the kids to ride like 7 rides. I'd either go to Disneyland/World or wait until they're older.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 7:04 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Probably not. It's more of a teenage-adult thing. Maybe sea world or the zoo. They would love the zoo!
    Anonymous

• No way. You will be miserable (and so will they) from dragging them around all day and there are so few things they can do at that age. I would take them to the zoo or to a water park or something rather than an amusement park. We did not take my son to a park (Disney) until he was 7 and could enjoy it and go on most of the rides.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 7:07 PM on May. 8, 2009

• No.

There wouldn't be enough for them to do, it will probably be crowded and you probably won't be able to do much either. Save your money! :)
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:18 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Nope
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:27 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I personally don't think so. They don't have much for the little bitty ones more for taller older kids.
    LeahMalone54

Answer by LeahMalone54 at 9:53 PM on May. 8, 2009

• No. Take them to a zoo, a park, a forest preserve, a nature center, etc. If you are in the Chicago area, feel free to contact me for suggestions.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:17 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I'd say the ZOO or perhaps a local museum or hands on museum would be best at that age.

My friends kids did not remember Disney World AT ALL under age 6. You don't want to drag them along and then being only so young they may not be able to ride a few cause of height restrictions?

If you have a Zoo.......have fun there......it's much cheaper and kids love animals!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on May. 9, 2009

• No, I do agree with everyone. The zoo or sea world wold be better. Disney land is fun, but they might be to young for a all day thing, (3 years old and up is a good age for Disney)
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:56 AM on May. 11, 2009