• In the Spotlight:

Where do I find those fuzzy blankets that are usually sold at mexican stores?

I used to have one of these fuzzy blankets and i always use to see them at swap meets or at mexican stores etc.. they are thick fuzzy blankets and they usually have some sort of design on them and they also have baby ones that have cute teddy bears and stuff on them.. do you know what im talking about? i cant find them anywhere! ive looked online but everytime i type in fuzzy blanket it always comes up with suaede blankets etc.. im not looking for that! help me!

casper4991

Asked by casper4991 at 7:53 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• Try flea markets, that's where I usually see them.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:58 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Arey you talking about their wool ponchos? I would try ebay or search online for them.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 7:55 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Try a Korean store. But I also see them on the side of the road. We have one for everyone in the house. They are so soft and warm! They are faux mink blankets.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:34 PM on May. 10, 2009

• YES!!!! moonlover!!! you know exactly what im talking about!! they are like faux mink blankets!!! uggh i had one when i was a kid and when i moved out my roommate burned it on accident because he was smoking and i havnt been able to find them ever since.. they are the best blankets IN THE WORLD! i know they have semi mini ones for babies also so i wanted to get one for my daughter
    casper4991

Answer by casper4991 at 11:58 PM on May. 11, 2009