lol....anyone want a laugh

well i went to the white house website and found the number for the switch board. well im the kind of girl that if i am wondering something, i really want the answer to it. so i started wondering to myself "hmmm i wonder if i can talk to the president, for no reason in particular but to just see if i could". SO I CALLED THEM!!!! lol i asked the switchboard operator if i could speak with the president and....i cant :( lol guess i got my answer. lmao

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 7:53 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL
    Anonymous

• Awesome! Cool that you were brave enough to try. You should've been like "Well, if I can't talk to Barack, is Joe Biden available?"
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 7:57 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Man that sucks! It would have been so AWESOME if you could have talked to the president! What is the number up there for if not to talk to the pres?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:57 PM on May. 8, 2009

• lmao that is funny
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:59 PM on May. 8, 2009

• my mom did that too..except it was when bush was in office and she was pretty intoxicated and wanted to go off on mr. president..she left her number..lol..he never called her back
    xdeviouskittyxx

Answer by xdeviouskittyxx at 7:59 PM on May. 8, 2009

• that is f'n hilarious. sounds like something I would do if i was super bored ;)
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:00 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Tell them you are a reporter for your college newspaper and you wanted to interview him for your final article which is also your final exam and see what they say.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:22 PM on May. 8, 2009

• LOL...I could have told you that....lol. He doesn't even read any mail that is sent to him - it is scanned by security and then handled by a secretary.

Viola ~ Anyone who states that they are a reporter has to state their credentials and then they are checked out. If they are found to be true reporters then they are invited to one of his televised speeches. If someone like Barbara Walters (haha) wanted him to appear on The View, it is usually set up through the network.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:39 AM on May. 9, 2009