where do i find those fuzzy blankets usually sold at mexican stores?

I used to have one of these fuzzy blankets and i always use to see them at swap meets or at mexican stores etc.. they are thick fuzzy blankets and they usually have some sort of design on them and they also have baby ones that have cute teddy bears and stuff on them.. do you know what im talking about? i cant find them anywhere! ive looked online but everytime i type in fuzzy blanket it always comes up with suaede blankets etc.. im not looking for that! help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• do you mean mexican blankets? thats the only name I know for them. they have like a south western kinda feel to them, and are very warm? I have one. I LOVE it! it was given to me by an ex boyfriend many many years ago. they sell them at a gas station in my town LOL I also found one for 50 cents at a thrift store in town
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:56 PM on May. 8, 2009

• STUCKEYS
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 8:01 PM on May. 8, 2009