• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone used the spoiled mama tummy butter for stretch marks

I thought stretch marks were genetic but my friend didn't get any and her mom had a ton. She worked out, drank tons of water, and use the tummy butter twice a day. Has anyone else been able to not get stretch marks even if you family had

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wish....im covered.
    JaimieLynn144

Answer by JaimieLynn144 at 8:43 PM on May. 8, 2009

• my mom didnt get any any my belly is covered and there really deep and dark. its gross. but im blissfully happy being preggers so i still show off my belly lol. i tried that palmers cocoa butter stuff for pregnant women. its lightened them but thats about it.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 9:49 AM on May. 9, 2009

• My mom got terrible stretch marks and I used Spoiled Mommas tummy butter and stretch mark oil and didnt get any- except once my milk came in!!! I forgot that I needed to apply the butter everywhere...even my breasts. I started to apply the butter once they appeared and they had faded alot. I do agree with your friend that drinking lots of water is really important. I also was told not to take hot showers since that can dry out your skin and make you itchy leading to stretch marks.
    Anonymous

• have used Spoiled Mams Tummy Butter with both of my pregnancies and have great results! I love their products and philosophy. I am stretch mark free and my mom and sis both were covered! I really have to credit the butter.
    Anonymous