need a new hairstyle but i'm scared...

i need a new hair cut...but i don't want to trust a complete stranger at a salon to choose it for me, and look like a dumbass...is there anyway to upload a photo and just put diff hairstyles to see which looks good???

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 8:05 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Upload your photo at this site:

http://www.thehairstyler.com/

Anonymous

• Hunny just go for it!! It will grow back..lol.. Thats what I tell myself! everyone needs a new look every now and then! I got my cut short it feels great and I look younger..lol.. I love that part!
    fashion2mama

Answer by fashion2mama at 11:15 PM on May. 8, 2009

• your right to be scared, just because someone does hair does not mean they are good and can do what ever you want or suggest something. I have been a hair dresser for almost 9 years and have seen girls come and go in my salon, some were good and some should choose a new career!
    I get most of my clientel from word of mouth, so ask around about a hair dresser. pay attention to everyone, people in the grocery store or dr. offices and if you see something you like ask who did it. you can make a consultation with a hair dresser and discuss your options and concerns. a good hair dresser will be honest and tell you what they really think will look good or not.
    still scared? get a trim first and build your way up till you get the courage to do it!
    momsince01

Answer by momsince01 at 5:59 PM on May. 9, 2009

• www.taaz.com
    disgustipated

Answer by disgustipated at 9:28 PM on May. 9, 2009