I hate him!!

I seriously am reaching the breaking point, I need support, not getting any, i feel like he always puts himself first, I always put him or the baby first. I want to stay with him for our son, and at times i do love him or there are things that i love about him but UHHHHHHH. Whenever i tell him i need more help or anything from him he always starts on how "much" he does. we're in therapy, but I don't feel like it's woreking, I'm contemplating leaving, but I don't think it's worth it, I just can't stand him, everyday it's something else that's just so idiotic I can't believe he really did it. Sorry if that didn't make much sense, just frustrated right now, How did you ladies decide to stay or leave your DH?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• when I repeatedly made the comments you just made I knew it was time to go

Answer by admckenzie at 8:20 PM on May. 8, 2009

• im with mine still after the fact he totally said he wants nothing to do with our marriage i asked him for a divorce he said he doesn't want one he wants me not the marriage an our kids he wants he wants his single life he tells me hes going with the guys out an staying there 1 night a weeks cuz he doesnt want to drive home drunk an get into trouble hes Brazilian so i dunno he basically doesnt wear his wedding band he wears it on his chain he wears all the time an if he didnt want me wouldnt he not be coming home to me every week??? an i dunno basically im letting him go out come back the next day its working so far gives me a break i dont gotta worry who he is with or what he is doing only because i dont think he wants to cheat on me i think he wants some space so i think u should give ur man some time an if it doesnt work then u file for ur divorce i gave my man 1 year to shape up or im shipping out .
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:21 PM on May. 8, 2009

• If I were you...I think I would continue with the therapy and possibly take a break from him. I mean leave for a while, take a vacation, stay with family for a while...taking a step back might be what you need to decide if you want to move forward with or without him.
    Anonymous

• I agree with her
    MFax

Answer by MFax at 9:13 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Hate is a really strong word. If that is how you really feel, then the counseling is not working.

And to the other poster that stated her DH doesnt come home one night a week? Is he REALLY at his friends house? And he is not wearing his wedding ring on his hand like he should to show he is married? IDK - something sounds fishy to me. He cant have it both ways.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:15 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I'm in a similar situation... I have been making excuses and even lettting him make me bielieve it's all me. And that I am not as much as a person as him . i can't even be myself around him or even have friends over. I could go on and on and on. It's disqusting! I have came to the realization that he is out of his mind. And that really he doesn't even know any better. I know he's not going to change. Now I'm trying to figure out how to make it possible to get the kid and leave and be able to do it without him.
    If he can't even tell you how great you are, or just notice when you need some attention, then he's to wrapped into his self and probably always will be. I know that's the case here. You can't change a almost 40 yr old man.
    I totally understood what you were saying in your post about sometimes you do love him cause i've said those exact words over and over. I'm tired of taking abuse and making excuses for it.
    myLiLmIsSaLys

Answer by myLiLmIsSaLys at 11:29 AM on May. 9, 2009

• men are douchebags, kick his ass out
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:24 AM on May. 10, 2009