what is your favorite....

movit to kick back n watch with the kids???
we can Move it, Move it all day with Madagascar.
right now we're watching Happy Feet. i luvved it, lets see how she likes it:)

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 8:12 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son loves Madagascar, Night at the Museum, and Ice Age 1 &2.
    Anonymous

• i am upset happy feet is on instead of wife swap and super nanny ): but i love watching americas funny home vidios on sun night with the kids even my 3 yr old likes the show we sit and just laugh..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:15 PM on May. 8, 2009

• We love The Incredibles lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 8:18 PM on May. 8, 2009

• wow my seven year old watches the old reruns of funny videos and we watch it on sunday I am starting to get sick of it. Is it possible to get sick of funny videos?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:19 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My kids ae crazy over Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Incrediblese, and Cars. I know, they are all old, but there haven't really been any new ones mommy wanted to see. Well, they have seen bolt, but they don't really like it. Wait there is one newish one. They like Kung Fu Panda.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:27 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Kung Fu Panda was kinda funny, lol
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 8:29 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Batman and Batman Returns....Iron Man...Dark Knight...Spiderman (all of them)...Hulk....we are a comic book family
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 8:36 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I love all the Shrek movies! They are funny to the kids and there's a few funnies in there for adults as well that the kids don't understand yet.
    twinmom5253

Answer by twinmom5253 at 9:19 PM on May. 8, 2009

• my DD is addicted to Shriek. Doesn't matter which one, as long as it's shriek. We normally rent friday nights, and one day got shriek. Well I ended up buying it.. now my dd knows where it is, how to put it in the DVD player, start it up, and watch it all by herself, and she's only 17 months. So for tv time (normally an hour in the mornings).. I get to listen to Shriek. I ended up buying all 4 of them.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:30 PM on May. 8, 2009