Herbalife?

Does anyone on here sell Herbalife or know someone that does?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a friend who was trying to sell it. She wasted about $500. They kept giving her this get rich quick scheme that she fell for. Some of the products are decent, but the person who signs you up gets a cut of what you would sell. You would also need to look at how saturated your area is with Herbalife sellers. They are really no different than going to GNC.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 10:24 PM on May. 8, 2009

• It is just another MLM

Answer by rkoloms at 11:24 PM on May. 8, 2009

• It IS MLM... But why is that bad? Lots of great companies are MLM and chances are we have all bought from one or another. Herbalife can be a good oppotunity but you have to love the products and be willing to work! I have a lady in my downline that did Herbalife for 15 years and then got sick. She had to take off 2 months and in that time she lost her business and income because her customers when somewhere else. It's like any other business... You have to be willing to work it, If she had taken the time to let her people know she was sick and that she would be back, chances are they would have returned too... But she didn't. Now, she's with Ameriplan and loves what she does. She's earning more and can take time off when she needs it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:50 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I think it all depends on the person if it works. We have a friend that does it and she is making enough that she quit her full time job. She seems to really enjoy it.
    Anonymous

• I think it just depends on the person of course.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:29 PM on May. 9, 2009

• Herbalife is a great company but if you were like me when I started with herbalife to get started it cost alot of money. I ran out of money quick to really get it going and then I had to quit because I didn't have the money to continue. I think it would have been worth it but I found a better company that fits me and I don't have to put out alot upfront. It is a business so you do have a investment to make but I was one of the people that just didn't have enough to keep it going to actually make money with it.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 10:44 AM on May. 10, 2009

• I dont know anyone personally but if you find someone let me know please.. i would love to buy there products!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 11:49 PM on May. 10, 2009

• GO TO MY PAGE AND LOOK FOR MY HERBALIFE ALBUM THEN ULL BE ABLE TO SAY IF THAT WORKS OR NOT. I HAD TRIED EVERY DIET AND THINGS BUT LOOK WHAT HERBALIFE DID TO ME...
    NEL1222

Answer by NEL1222 at 2:57 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

• I am a proud Herbalife Independant Distributor! i love the products and the difference they have made in my life! before herbalife i was a very unhappy size 13 and after i had been on the products for 3 months i went from that size 13 to a size 6! if you have any questions about any of the products please let me know! also i will help you EVER step of the way im here to HELP!

Tabitha King
    Herbalife Independant Distrubutor
    843-297-0631
    shopherbalife.com/tabitha
    healthcoachtabitha@yahoo.com
    healthcoachtab

Answer by healthcoachtab at 7:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2010