does anyone know what's wrong with me

I have been waking up every single day with really bad nausea, and gas (it's gross i know). I get fevers at least once a day of around 101-102.7 degrees. I get the occasional stomach pain. It's right below my belly buttom and it feels like someone is stabbing me with a needle. When I get stressed out it gets worse. I do have anxiety problems and am currently on anxiety medication. The meds do help the anxiety but not the fevers, pain, gas or nausea. I was hospitalized in January for severe stomach pain. They said I had PID and gave me antibiotics. During my checkup the next week, the dr told me that i don't have PID and he didn't know why they told me I did. I believe it's because I'm uninsured and they were busy in the ER that day. Recently I my eyes have been really sensitive to light. I have no idea what is wrong with me and no one else seems to. Somebody please help. I feel like my body is shutting down very slowly.

etniesalpha

Asked by etniesalpha at 8:45 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Health

• YOU NEED TO GO TO THE ER.
    Anonymous

• I have. I've been to the ER, Clinic, dr's office. They just say I'm stressed out or dehydrated
    etniesalpha

Answer by etniesalpha at 8:56 PM on May. 8, 2009

• here is a site i found when i put in your symptoms http://www.pdrhealth.com/disease/disease-mono.aspx?contentFileName=ND7524G.xml&contentName=Acute+Abdominal+Pain&contentId=181&TypeId=2

Good luck maybe this will help.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:00 PM on May. 8, 2009

• dang, you sound like me besides the feaver!!! no one knows what i have either..the DR. gave me nexium....which i DO NOT RECOMEND!!!!
    Jen2190620

Answer by Jen2190620 at 10:37 PM on May. 8, 2009

• maybe appendicidis
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:58 PM on May. 8, 2009