• In the Spotlight:

May i ask why?

Why do people post as anon if they have something bad to say? Most the time they have to comment on peoples answers or just have something mean to say....
i dont want to say anything mean.... but i am always honest with my answers...
and i want people to be honest with me when they answer my questions... but Why do people start arguments and debates off of other peoples answers.... doesnt that defeat the whole purpose of answering the original posters question?
does this make any sense?
Im not trying to start drama.... i just dont get it.....

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 9:04 PM on May. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I always answer honestly and I always post with my user name. People who post anonymously really irritate me, and I feel it lessens the credibility of their answers. If you can't stand behind what you say, then I don't really think it is much to stand on at all.
    That said, people who post things that are purposely mean or insulting......with or without thier user name...........well, those answers hold no merit at all.

Some people need a hobby.......yeah, I mean besides insulting strangers online.

Just my humble opinion, of course!
    Foster_Mom

Answer by Foster_Mom at 9:11 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I just asked the same question in "Just For Fun" last night, lol!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:29 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I think because there are some serious wacko's on here who would stalk the shit out of their pages if they didn't post anon...as for starting drama..well who knows...maybe some of their make believe perfect little worlds need some action
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 9:30 AM on May. 11, 2009