How long did it take you to get back to prepregnancy weight and figure??

And did you diet and excercise? If so what was your routine?? I need help!! LOL!!!

LeahMalone54

Asked by LeahMalone54 at 10:02 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Health

• I gave birth 10 weeks ago and it took me 2 weeks to loose the 22 lbs I put on. I had GDiabetes tho and didnt gain `nearly as much as I would have had I been given the chance. Not a single drop of sugar from 24 weeks on, it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I`ve droped 12 more lbs breasfeeding, it`s the easiest diet I`ve ever been on!
    Liv32

Answer by Liv32 at 10:09 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I can't help you out there, I walked out of the hospital in my pre-pregnancy pants so I don't know but I know breast feeding is an excellent way to burn off those extra calories, walking is never a bad idea, throw the baby in a stroller and take a walk around a few blocks.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 10:09 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I'll let ya know when I have my tummy tuck.

Breastfeeding did nothing for me. Walking's done nothing for me. Giving up sugar did nothing for me.

My oldest is 11, my youngest 2, and I have two more in between. I weigh about 20-25 lbs more now than when I conceived my first.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:16 PM on May. 8, 2009

• It only took a few weeks with my first two because I didn't gain very much weight. But with my third baby we were based in Germany in the Air Force and we ate too much. It took several months to finally get back to normal.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:31 PM on May. 8, 2009

• It's taken me 13 years and I still am not there!! I am so not kidding either. I weight 40 lbs more than I did prepregnancy.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:56 PM on May. 8, 2009

• After i had my son it took almost a year to lose it all plus 50 pounds and i did it by walking 2 miles every day, mind you i live in Phoenix,az so it is very hot and it really helped. With my daughter i got to 225 pounds and did the same thing i did with my son and i am now pregnant with number 3 and starting weight was 225 :( My daughter is 11 month so i didn't lose any weight after having her but i plan on trying for 4-5 miles a day after i have this next baby because i hate being overweight to. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:12 PM on May. 8, 2009

• DS is 15 months old, and I still can't get into my 11 jeans. but I did buy 13s, so that's close enough for me!
    yamdankypita

Answer by yamdankypita at 1:08 PM on May. 9, 2009