Anyone watch the Oprah interview with Elizabeth Edwards yesterday? What were your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• I just saw clips. But I do feel very bad for her. I just hope the stress is not going to make her cancer worse.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:47 AM on May. 11, 2009

• I agree & personally I don't think it was necessary for Oprah to ask her of her timetable. I thought she went too far when she asked that question. Anyone that has known someone that has suffered from cancer knows that when you are told it's terminal it's just a matter of time or when the good Lord decides. There's no excuse for her to go there. I've sorta lost respect for her. I think Elizabeth was being quite candid and did not need to be reminded that any day now... I'm just saying.
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 7:53 PM on May. 11, 2009