Has anyone else ever had this happen during pregnancy?

Yeah, I've dealth with gassiness, but today I just keep burping. Not loud or anything, but it taste like sulpher every time. It's nasty and annoying and I really want to make sure it isn't something I need to be concerned about. Anyone else had this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i have heartburn the night before and wake up the next morning i burp constantly and it tasts like rotten eggs. the doctor told me it had something to do with the pressure from the heartburn. but eat mints and brush often that day and it usually goes away.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 9:40 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Are you still taking prenatal vitamins? Could be the nasty taste! Blech...but its not abnormal or anything...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:08 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I kept burping yesterday, but it didn't taste funny, it just felt extreamly good to burp yesterday so I kept burpng! lol
    Anonymous

• Oh it's gross! I couldn't take prenatal vitamins, they were too hard on my stomach. lol, I actually take my sons gummy vitamins with him (in my dose of course)! I don't know what's going on, I just know this is my second pregnancy and I've never had anything this nasty happen. I haven't mentioned it to anyone and i've been keeping my distance from people all day because I'm embarrassed!

Anonymous

• I burp a lot with my pregnancies!!! I always tell my hubby to be glad the gas isn't coming out the other end!!! Lol!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:12 PM on May. 8, 2009

• They say pregnant women are gassy, don't be embarrassed! If your body is supposed to do that then let it.. gross or now we're all human we do embarrassing things!
    Anonymous

• Well I know the gassy part, but it taste like rotten eggs, and it kind of burns. I took my heartburn meds...I don't know...it's just nothing I've ever had happen before!
    Anonymous

• I don't think I can relate to the burping, but with 2 of my pregnancies, for MONTHS I had a terrible taste in my mouth all the time. I just kept a lot of Lifesavers on hand! Lol.

Sounds totally normal to me...
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 10:26 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Are you taking prenatal vitamins?? And if o do they include DHA?? When I was prego (and now bcause I'm breastfeeding) my preal vtaminsmade me belch aot and it tasted horrible like fish, but nothing concerning just a little annoying. Hope that helped.
    LeahMalone54

Answer by LeahMalone54 at 10:53 PM on May. 8, 2009