has anyone gone to atlantis

i am thinking about a trip for 2 adult, 2 child to atlantis in the bahamas. can anyone give me an approx. price they have spent?

PAWPAUSE

Asked by PAWPAUSE at 10:29 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Travel

• Not been but really researched it. Google Fodor's forums for up to date info but I found that it's like 450 a night for 2/2 unless you stay in the older tower which is 250 a night. BUT I read HORRID reviews of this as it is old, really musty and moldy to the point where the person switched rooms 3 times and was still miserable. The manager was useless and rude to boot. Just be really careful when booking. Otherwise, people who spent the big bucks loved it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:10 PM on May. 8, 2009

• If you want to go to the Bahamas, go to Freeport and stay at the Pelican Bay

Answer by rkoloms at 1:34 PM on May. 9, 2009

• it is VERY expensive!!!! If you do not include the food the restaurant prices are high!!!! I have heard that you van stay at the quality inn accross the street and still be able to use all the atlantis amenities. Paridise Island is a nice resort area. me, I go for cruising so I can see Lots of Islands
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:59 PM on May. 10, 2009