cape cod

has anyone ever rented a house on the ocean? how much was it? HOW was it? and do you still have the info for it to share with me?

PAWPAUSE

Asked by PAWPAUSE at 10:30 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Travel

• a little off topic, but very similar, my dad lives on marthas vineyard, a neighboring island of cape cod. very lovely! very communal. no signs of big named companies, no fast food, no walmart, beautiful oceans, local food, lots of homemade crafts, lots of cool history....
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:34 PM on May. 8, 2009

• My sis has a house on the cape, there are different parts. For example she's in Falmouth. Find the area and then google the rental company. Chances are that beachfront is really expensive and booked way in advance and there might be a specific length of time you have to stay for summer months. They should post pics of the interior of the property though, so you can see it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:07 PM on May. 8, 2009