Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to be sexually submissive to my husband and need ideas on getting him to take charge.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • ????? Have you tried telling him that you want to be his doormat?

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on May. 8, 2009

  • I take it that your issue is that you always initiate sex? Or maybe Im wrong.

    Pull out the handcuffs and tell him to tie you up and have his way with you.

    Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:54 PM on May. 8, 2009

  • Tell "daddy" you've been a naughty girl and need to be spanked. That'll put him in a dom role quickly! Woo Hoo!

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:57 PM on May. 8, 2009

  • if your talking submissive in the aspect of BDSM submissive.....
    sen dme a private message...i have worlds of knowledge and experience in this category

    Answer by moki1984 at 11:10 PM on May. 8, 2009

  • Tell him to tie you up and ravage you.  That's what I do when I'm in a submissive mood.  When I'm in a dominating mood, I tie him up and ravage him.


    Answer by beeky at 8:47 AM on May. 9, 2009

  • i used to get on my knees for my ex (to give him head) and beg him for it. it turned us both on big time. and just tell him what you want. don't feel uncomfortable, he is your hubby

    Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:18 AM on May. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.