Did anyone ever have dizziness after having baby?

I don't mean to where you lose your balance or the room is spinning, but just feeling dizzy with hot flashes too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes mam' i sure did.. and seemed to have during pregnancy too. dunno what the cause of it is.. prolly hormones
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 11:02 PM on May. 8, 2009

• do you still have it?
    Anonymous

• Like you're gonna pass out without the 'out' part? Yes ma'am! My dd is 3 and I STILL get that way occasionally! It has something to do with your Blood Pressure getting too high or something.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 11:07 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Your blood iron levels could be low.... get them checked if your dizziness continues. Your blood sugar could also be low.... try eating a peanut butter snack or cheese(protein is the key).
    dAzEoFeZ

Answer by dAzEoFeZ at 11:08 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Its your hormones. Im pretty sur eof this, My dd2 is 6 mos old. ANd i have NOT yet had a normal period. I am just now feelign better being off of all birth control. SUc ks for me, b/c i am done having kids.
    It could possibley be your iron levels, from breastfeeding(if youarebf)

your body is regulating, ALOT going on, just as much as when you were prego.
    It sucks! I know!
    Miava

Answer by Miava at 11:26 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I got like that while breastfeeding. I was told that I needed to drink and eat more before and after breastfeeding so I had enough enegry
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 11:46 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Mine was caused by thyroiditis after having baby, but after that cleared up I was fine.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 9:57 AM on May. 9, 2009