gave him money for his car

Ok s I found out tonight my mom gavee my brother a down payment for his car and I'm pissed I didnt get money. My brother has a damn good job and wrecked his old car so they handed him the money to get a new one. Would you get mad at your parents if they gave your sibling money for a car and lied about how they got it and NEVER offer you help??? Not very fun I know but I'm pissed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh yeah- ive been there- ive always felt like the black sheep because im the oldest and also the step kid (different dad than my other sisters) and my step dad won a lawsuit and got 50,000 dollars he gave my little sis 2000 for school and bought my other sister things for her baby and took my youngest sister out shopping- they gave me 300 dollars and told me dont ask for anything else- i wanted to throw the money back at them but to tell u the truth i needed it- i had 3 babies at home that needed clothes and the such- but did any of my sisters have to pay back their money? nope- but guess wut- the jokes on them! because now theyre out of the money and back to where they were in the first place- see God does not like ugly and they were ugly to me so guess thats wut they get (God forgive me if im being mean but after 24 years of this unfair crap u can get pretty sour! lol)
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:07 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Well, maybe he asked them for help. Why don't you ask them for help?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:02 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Sorry, but you sound jealous. Not your business. You're feeling entitled to money that's not yours or what?
    Anonymous

• they just gave it to him took out a loan he didnt ask
    Anonymous

• That was very nice of them! Maybe when you're in a jam they will help you too! Are you in a jam right now?
    Anonymous

• I dont know your realationship with your parents,but myself I would never favor one child over another. Ask them you might get help too.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:07 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Don't know enough about the family dynamic to say. There may be a reason they won't do anything for you.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:11 AM on May. 9, 2009