I recently mailed my cousin her sons birthday card, I called to see if she got

it , she did but it was wet so she didn't open it she said when it dried & opens it she would call, well she never did call me to say Thank You (I sent $40.00) would you call her & say "Um did you ever open it? " or just say F**K you & write her off!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you put money in the card I would call on it and make sure that she got it. Just tell her that you are calling to make sure that she got the card and the money that you sent.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 11:42 PM on May. 8, 2009

• call and ask. maybe she forgot to open it.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:24 PM on May. 8, 2009

• People are pretty bad sometimes at saying thank you, I don't know why but I was raised to write a note immediately and did so two days after my wedding for all my gifts. Call her again and ask to put her on the spot.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:25 PM on May. 8, 2009

• i would call and check that she opened it she may have forgotten or just forgotten to call you after opening it. give her the benefit of a doubt before you just write it off
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:27 PM on May. 8, 2009