Well Im 29 my daughter is 9 i had my tubes tied in 2001,But i havent had a period scence febuary and my NIPPLES itch something ferious.HELP.

Well Im 29 my daughter is 9 i had my tubes tied in 2001,But i havent had a period scence febuary and my NIPPLes itch something ferious.HELP.

angelk0425

Asked by angelk0425 at 11:17 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go have a blood test it could be a tubal pregnancy.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:27 PM on May. 8, 2009

• hmmm can't help you here call your doctorrrrrr
    Anonymous

• you can still get pregnant if you have your tubes tied...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:33 AM on May. 9, 2009

• So I've heard, after a while of having your tubes tied, there is some way that they can repair themselves. Which means, You can still get pregnant. I would suggest having a blood test, or just going to talk to your gynecologist. If It's not a pregnancy, it could be that maybe you're just really stressed out right now. Sometimes stress can also affect periods.
    ArmyM0mmy2Be

Answer by ArmyM0mmy2Be at 1:21 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Getting your tubes tied dosnt always make it so you cant get pregnant. I would go have a blood test. If that comes back negative then you might want to talk to your doctor about it to make sure that everything is ok.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:19 PM on May. 9, 2009