Is it time for Michael Steele to leave too?

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/05/steele-on-scotus-ill-empathize-right-on-your-behind.php

Seriously, I'm embarrassed for him

Steele On SCOTUS: I'll "Empathize Right On Your Behind"
There have also been fights recently in the RNC by the older committee members about Steele..Is it time for him to go too?

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 11:27 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL, I've met him in person before. I think I have a picture somewhere around....he was very "awkward".
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 12:46 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what's the problem?..........................

He's not my favorite person, but  he was expressing a sentiment...........

I'm not seeing a real problem w/ empathy in this country.

Libs might really hate it in Australia..................

They basically told Libs to GET OUT

I'd pay your way if I could!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:56 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I like Michael Steele, he is great for keeping the democratic party strong!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 7:23 AM on May. 9, 2009

• another lib "high-fiving" thread. you'll never be happy with this country--even when your dream of it becoming 100% communist is realized.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Anon :19, they want what they are told to want. Just like little kids, even everything wouldn't be enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on May. 9, 2009

• anon:19
    Do you even know what communism is????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 9, 2009

• anon :19 here...yes, i do know what communism is, and if i wanted to check my brain at the door, i would have voted for obama, but i like myself too much to allow someone else to tell me what to do or what to think, and i love my country, so i'll just keep on keeping on, until this nightmare ends in a few years!

thanks for your "concern" though. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on May. 9, 2009

• ........."check my brain at the door, i would have voted for obama,"...............................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:31 AM on May. 9, 2009

A wkward, YES, that's what me and my hubby say about him! LOL...Actually hubby calls him Michael 'I meant to do that ' Steele...after claiming he tangled with Rush then apologized, stated it was a womans choice then changed the next day...Then told Don Lemon he meant to do that, it was part of his strategy.....hubs was like he's the new Pee Wee Herman, he meant to do that!! LOL

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:15 AM on May. 9, 2009

Who's high fiving? Are you only aloud to post a thread blaming Obama for everything under the sun? I'll go re-read thr rules, but I don't think I read that anywhere????

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:16 AM on May. 9, 2009