don't you hate it when...

it rains for like 2 weeks straight? the kids are all upset and crazy cuz they've been in the house for what seems like forever, you go crazy cuz you've been stuck in the house WITH the crazy kids for what seems like forever....this damn rain needs to go away!! i'm so sick of it!

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 11:42 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what i wouldn't GIVE for rain! i'm just dying for monsoon season to start here!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:44 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Please send it to Tx. Our high today was 103. So I sure would trade my hot weather with you for your rain.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:45 PM on May. 8, 2009

• I posted this when I was drowning in rain this week...

http://www.cafemom.com/group/144/forums/read/8797066/How_often_do_you_get_out_of_the_house

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:48 PM on May. 8, 2009

• rain oh rain, i send you away..i send you to the great state of Texas today!!

sure hope that works...lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:51 PM on May. 8, 2009

• Im guessing you live in Pittsburgh, PA... GEE i can't wait for a nice day
    Nov2107

Answer by Nov2107 at 11:54 PM on May. 8, 2009

• im sick of rain. our backyard is 80% dirt, so the rain turns it to mud. our dog cant spend all day outside like she's use to & in return follows me EVERYWHERE. drives me nuts!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:59 PM on May. 8, 2009

• PA... I thought she lived here in WA! LOL
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 12:21 AM on May. 9, 2009

• It rained here for 3 days straight. It was still warm out too weird. I live in Cazadero California
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:22 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Yeah, that's when I pull the cars out of the garage and kick the kids out there to play. They can ride their bikes in circles, ring toss, sidewalk chalk. It keeps them out of my hair. When it rains 9 months out of the year you get creative :) We had sun today though. I was like "whoa, what's that bright yellow thing in the sky", lol.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:47 AM on May. 9, 2009