who has read tiwlight and did they love it?

i have read all 4 books and loved it. i have read them a few times and cant stop reading them. love the hole family and everything that happen to bella. what more can i say about it but that I LOVE IT,AND CANT STOP READING IT.

badensmom

Asked by badensmom at 11:47 PM on May. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm currently reading the third book

Are you team Edward or Jacob? I'm undecided.
    Anonymous

• I really liked them.
    TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!

I've only read them once. Can't seem to re-read them. . .will be a while before i can.
    Anonymous

• i am TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY TOO LOVE HIM TOO LOL
    badensmom

Answer by badensmom at 11:56 PM on May. 8, 2009

• LOL, okay. :-)
    Anonymous

• I finished all 4 books in 4 days. Couldn't put them down. Now I've got a whole group of people at work reading them, its so funny to see these girls at work sitting outside on their lunch break or walking through the halls with a copy of Twilight in their faces. Can't wait for New Moon to be released in theaters...aparently they are trying to stick to the book for this movie unlike the last one. I wish she would finish writing Midnight Sun, I've read all she has of her rough copy but she hasn't posted anything else and since it was illegally leaked on the web she might just drop it and not finish it which makes me sad b/c I'd love to read Twilight from Edwards point of view.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 12:19 AM on May. 9, 2009

• LOVE Twilight. There a quite a few Twilight Groups on here. Join 1 or 20 if you haven't already. I'm TEAM EDWARD. And I don't understand anyone who can finish the series and still be Team Jacob. But I must admit he has his moments where all you want to do is hug him. I have been put on a Twilight ban for the moment. The housework wasn't getting done, I was late picking the kids up from school.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 12:21 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I didn't think I'd get into them, but read all 4 books in 4 1/2 days, only while my daughter was sleeping!(Bedtime or nap) I loved them and my husband followed behind me and finished in about 2 weeks. He enjoyed them as well. I'm not obsessed, but I do like discussing them with my husband and I have a soft spot in my heart for all the characters. :)
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 12:51 AM on May. 9, 2009

• yes my husband read them in 3 days and he love them and we talk about them all the time
    badensmom

Answer by badensmom at 9:19 PM on May. 14, 2009