pregnancy

well i am 31 weeks 5 days and i am havin pains in my varginal area.. wen i tried to get out of bed it feels like the pains are getting worser and strong sometimes i can't even get out of bed on my own. i also go to school and now its hard for me to work up the steps but the doctor said i am healthy but i am in pain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just try to relax as much as possible. I've read loads of places that it's completely normal to ache pretty much everywhere in the third trimester. Even moreso now that you're in the home stretch. Just don't over do it.
    ArmyM0mmy2Be

Answer by ArmyM0mmy2Be at 1:12 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Try to take it as easily and slowly as possible, overdoing or rushing yourself will only make the pains worse. The last trimester is uncomfortable, and you'll get those stabbing pains in your vaginal area off and on until you deliver. They are one of those not-so-wonderful things about pregnancy that no one tells you about... I swear, sometimes it felt like he had found the escape hatch and was trying to claw his way out! Hang in there, it will be over soon!
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 2:56 AM on May. 9, 2009