VENTING

I am furious. My job is really pissing me off... I want to quit. But of course I need my health insurance. I cannot sleep now for two DAYS. Got like two hours of sleep in the last 24 hours. And also I have started fainting when I stand up, or when I have been standing for a long time (like in the shower). Doc tells me its completely normal... but it is starting to bug me out. Plus I am trapped in my house, even tho I dont have to work cuz my boyfriend has to work and I am afraid to go out and walk around alone for fear that I will faint in a store or while on a walk. I am half afraid to walk around my house. UGHHHHHH... I am so tired I just want to sleep BUT I CANT.

kemmerer411

Asked by kemmerer411 at 12:19 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yea..sometimes life sucks
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:23 AM on May. 9, 2009

• You need to make things work at work because you cannot live this way. If it's a person, bide your time until you can get another job and just really, mentally push their negativity out of your mind, like water rolling off your back. It sounds like you need to quit stewing and sleep. Have a drink to calm down and hopefully you'll rest. I'm sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 9, 2009