Does anyone have anything in common with me?

I vaccinate, I didn't breastfeed though I did try but I was very uncomfortable and chose not to continue. I support Obama for the most part ( I am definitely not anti-Obama), I spank (not beat), I am a Christian who is also pro-choice (not pro-abortion), Homosexuality is still a topic that I am struggling with for religious reasons ( I won't go all into detail on that one). I realize that some people will think that I am not a Christian for my beliefs but regardless of what you think, I am. I believe that that is between myself and God. I allow my child to CIO to an extent, I do not do co-sleeping, I think that it is dangerous. I didn't know about ERF until joining CM and now I am all for that one. I am a SAHM but I miss working and I plan to return eventually. I am also a military wife. I usually see ppl on here that are the complete opposite so I am just curious as to whether I have ANYTHING in common with anyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am also a SAHM mom (until next week) and really didn't like. It might have been better if we lived in an area where our social life was a little better.

Anyways, I think that is all we have in common.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 12:31 AM on May. 9, 2009

• You actually have a lot in common with me, besides the presidential part, and didn't quite get the homosexuality part, I do let my child CIO, I don't know what ERF is, and I do not co sleep at all ( I also believe it is dangerous, and noone can convince me otherwise)
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:31 AM on May. 9, 2009

• ME! Except the whole miss working thing and The military wife thing. I don't know what ERF means. I'll vaccinate and I'm going to try breastfeeding. I support Obama. I am pro-choice. I'm ok with Homosexuality and believe in Gay Marriage. I WILL NOT co-sleep.

We can be friends.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 12:32 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Mostly with you on things. There are a few things I am not, but hey, everyone has a few flaws :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:32 AM on May. 9, 2009

Yeah, that is pretty much exactly how I feel about that too.  Oh well, too bad we don't have more in common but I've grown used to it.-OP

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Oh i'm not a military wife, and I do work (from home doing daycare), i support Obama to some degree (although I disagree with alot of his ideas) I am not Christian, or really religious at all (just wasn't brought up that way) but I do believe in GOD.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:34 AM on May. 9, 2009

• So what is ERF?? Now I'm wondering, LOL.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:35 AM on May. 9, 2009

• LOL --- Nope, not much with me... BUT I DO feel your pain!

I'm a Buddhist homeschooler living in rural SE Texas. I don't vaccinate, I don't circumcise, I both breast & formula-fed, I think all politicians are screwing us over, I have no issues with homosexuality, I have no plans of ever returning to work (except for maybe PT on nights & weekend if $$ gets tight), don't do ERF, & hubby would be a draft-dodger if it came to it LOL

But... if it makes you feel better.... I do spank when necessary, I'm pro-choice for the most part, and I see nothing wrong with CIO if the child is over 2yrs old, you know his needs have been met, and you've tried everything else imaginable.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:35 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I vaccinate and I support Obama ( I really REALLY support him). I think that is it for those topics :)

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:36 AM on May. 9, 2009

• LOL..sorry guys I was trying to use CM terminology. I thought that is what everyone spoke on here, lol. It is Extended Rear Facing. Oh I am also Black. I don't know if that will matter to anyone, but just in case it does. It doesn't matter to me though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on May. 9, 2009