I need good advice/solutions for stretchmarks please!?

They are not so bad anymore, they have lightened up ALOT since I had my son 7.5mos ago. The ones below my belly button are really light for the most part but I have some on my inner thighs & they really bug me. I have used the palmers lotion in the past but have not noticed a significant difference. Is there something really good out there that has excellent results that I could try!? I dont care about price...let me know! thank you. I appreciate it...would do alot for my self esteem lately...

whispers2005

Asked by whispers2005 at 12:34 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• stretch mark creams...Im not absolutely sure which ones work but I heard these are some good ones: Captiva SM , Cosmetyn ,Revitol ,
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:42 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Elastin 3 is said to work good on legs and thighs
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:44 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Sorry to say, but there are no creams out there that are going to help you, stretch marks are heritary, so if your mother had them you will get them, the only thing i herd that can help is having the laserd which is very pricy and doesnt always work, so no matter what creams and lotions there is it doesnt do anything, if you try meridia for scars it can help a little. sorry for the bad news.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 9:04 AM on May. 9, 2009

• i dont belive in all the creams but i have been using tummy butter by burts bees and so far i havnt got any stretch marks. but then agian i havnt got that big yet. good luck
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:43 PM on May. 9, 2009