7.5mo old loves to kick!

He kicks everything & hard too! he will look right @ you or an object & aim! He will kick stuff right out of my hands! hes my first so im not sure how to handle it? will "no" work or will it just be a game? thanks for any advice.

whispers2005

Asked by whispers2005 at 12:41 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You may think he's a little young to understand what you mean, but if you frown a little and tell him "no" and gently stop his feet with your hands, he will get the picture. if he's doing it to get a reaction out of you, just ignore him when he does it, and eventually he will stop.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 1:31 AM on May. 9, 2009

• He's just learning how his body works. It's a phase and he will grow out of it on his own. (I'm assuming you mean he kicks while he's on his back?)
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 1:01 AM on May. 9, 2009

• My 10 month old is still doing that. I tried what Guranteed said but it still hasnt worked for us. I just let her and if she starts kicking things out of my hands or hurting me (im 6 months pregnant) i strap her in the carseat for 5 minutes. She gets the point and has learned not to kick so hard.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 3:20 AM on May. 9, 2009