Mother's day??

Well I told my bf that i was going to church and then to my grandmothers to spend mother's day with them. Well he tells me two days ago he wants to go out and I am thinkin that it is at night or whatever. Then Tonight he started telling me that I can go do my thing and he gonna do his? What does that even mean, then he says when holidays come around expect them to be like mother's day, so ladies what does this mean? Am I in real trouble here that I need to get out of? please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• He's sayign that he wants to go hang out with his friends on Mother's Day and leave you with the kids.

Tell him no :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:45 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Sounds like he is saying "Don't expect to spend holidays with me". NOT a keeper.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:32 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I agree... he's telling you ALL of the holidays are going to be this way...with you apart. His answer would've been a lot better if he'd said "you're welcome to spend Mother's Day with your Mom but I want to spend it with mine too", or even better yet, "how about we go together to your Mom's that day and my parents that night or vice versa".
    I'm feeling bad for you because he's already showing you how it's going to be and you're not going to like it most likely.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:34 PM on May. 9, 2009

• The best thing about having a "boyfriend" is they are TEMPORARY! I think you know not to take the relationship any further until you work out your differences.
    Anonymous