My husband just called me a zombified fat turd. What should I do?

*FAT* turd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Give him a fat turd for dinner & say "here baby I GOT your FAT TURD"....LMAO! Then bend over & tell him 2 kiss it! Jerk LOL
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 2:18 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Tell him his penis is small.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 1:06 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Laugh it off, and call him a crazy elementary name that is just as immature??
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:06 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Ask if if he has looked in the mirror lately
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:10 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Tell him that he must have some terrible feelings of hatred towards himself to project that on to you. People who have that much anger are generally mad about their own thoughts about themselves, and some point that at the nearest person trying to pretend that person is the reason they feel so sh*tty. That's on them. You should be really compassionate that he feels so ugly on the inside that he can say things like that to you. Don't let it bother you, just redirect him back to the truth each time, that it is his own self he's upset with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Give him the silent treatment my husband can't stand that!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 1:16 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I think it would depend on what his mood was when he said it. If it was sort of in a teasing way, you could get him all worked up right before bed, tell him you have to go to the bathroom. When you come back out and he wants to start up where you left off? Just tell him....oh sorry hon...I started my period and have wicked cramps. Then roll over to go to sleep.....you could either actually go to sleep or else make him suffer for a bit. lol Just a thought. ;p
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:33 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Eat his brains?

And then go back for seconds?

That outta teach him.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Say well at least I am not the most humanist DORK BOY on the planet!

A friend used that term one time on her hubby when she asked him to help her get something from the fridge......she said, You are the most humanist dork boy on the planet!

For some reason that just cracked me up. She was right there by the fridge though and he was across the room in the living room.......

Maybe you should tell him he should keep Mr. Happy ZOMBIFIED and HARD?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 AM on May. 9, 2009

• ....continued..........And then tell him.........See....we're both ZOMBIFIED!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:17 AM on May. 9, 2009