Im having an issue in my cafemom group..

some one in my group is complaining about some body else siggy.. the word BITCH is in very tiny.. this isnt the first time this person has complained about this same persons siggy..(and sence the lady fixed her siggy but has sence added this to it) I personally dont have a problem with this word and because its real small dont think i should do any thing but then again it is a complaint... so what would u do'???

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• is it only one person complaining? then I would not address it...but if more are complainging then perhaps the norm of the group does not appreciate it? Then I would do something about it. Good luck.

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Is it a Christian group? Bcuz if it isn't I think she has every right to have what ever she wants on their unless it's something gross.

Maybe u should write to both ppl and state some one has complained etc... and tell them u will male a post with a poll, ask who is offeneded and who things it should be removed or lest alone.

Leave it up to the group. U never know the person with the word might be so annoyed she just leaves the group on her own. But b careful this is not one of those habitual commplainers bcuz u dont want her dominating the group or everyone's every move

Answer by nattyrf511 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Rework the rules with your admins on what you will allow if you think they should be modified. If not, be direct with the one who complained and let her know you appreciate her input and that there will be know changes.

Answer by manna1qd at 10:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Im the Question asker...

No it isnt a religious group..

• Yes its only her complaining. and its not the first or even second time shes complained about her...

• Has the lady realized that this is a free country and everyone is entitled to their own opinion) Perhaps if she has such a problem with it she should tell her. (Since she also has a freedom of speech)I'm sure the woman will have no problem telling her what she needs to hear!

Answer by meghancooper at 11:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2008