Sex deprived

What is the longest that you have gone without any?? I am going on 3 weeks, and I do not know why....but it is very frustrating!!!

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 1:12 AM on May. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• We used to go at it like rabbits now we go at it like Nun and Priests..LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:26 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I am also going on 3 weeks. I dont know why either, seems like neither one of us is ever in the mood here lately.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:15 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Or that one is in the mood and the other isn't!!! AH...I should have taken it the other night....LOL
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:21 AM on May. 9, 2009

• Oh my god, you wouldn't believe the difference in our sex lives since we have had our DD!!! We literally did it 3 times in one day, and we used to do it pretty much every day!!! Now I'm lucky if I get it once a week!!! And we are lucky if we aren't too tired to get through it. LOL.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:34 AM on May. 9, 2009

• We only did it 3 times in one day ONCE. I realized that I made it sound like we did that everyday. LOL. We weren't that big of nymphos...ha.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:35 AM on May. 9, 2009

• OMG I have actaully fell asleep while he was at it!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:39 AM on May. 9, 2009

• I was in a relationship for 3 years with a loser who used to deprive me of sex as a form of "punishment"..I went about a year w/o any because I didn't do things to "his standards"..Long story, couldn't leave him until I was safe to do so..Sometimes I wish I would have ran him over for depriving me..A FREAKIN YEAR IS A LONG ASS TIME! atleast I proved I could be faithful haha
    But hey..I get it whenever I want from my SO now=]
    *clap*
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:43 AM on May. 9, 2009